Friday, April 01, 2011

03 - Happy April Fools!

Hi guys! Today's been OK.
My friend, D, fooled me today, by texting "OMG college finishes at 12:15 today because the boilers are broke! Wooooo!" And guess what? I completely fell for it! I even put my hand up to ask my teacher whether this was true. D's funny, he makes me laugh.
D number 2 was sad today. She's, honestly, one of the loveliest people I have ever met and she regularly makes a person feel special. She's very gentle. Today she broke up with her boyfriend, and she was crying. I badly wanted to help her, hug her, basically be there for her, but I cannot express how completely rubbish I am at cheering people up?! I give pathetic little hugs, say "are you OK?" and that is it. But inside, I wanted to help her. I wanted to be there for her and let her cry on my shoulder. I felt so silly. I hope she's alright, she deserves the ultimate best.
I didn't see C today. Things between C and I have been rather awkward, and I have no idea why. Nothing has happened, but it's as if she's, sort of, ignoring me for some reason. People are so confusing, I tell you.
I saw P today. Yum.
OK, you're probably confused! Let me introduce you to the common people I may type about.

D1 - is one of my closest friends, who I tend to hang around with a lot
D2 - is one of the loveliest people you'll ever meet
C - is somebody who I was close to for about a week, and then suddenly... needlessly, drifted away from her
H - is somebody I wish I could talk to more often, she's so kind and easy to talk to
P - is my crush :)
A - is my sister, we are close but tend to have many inappropriate arguments
L1, J, A, L2, C3 and S - these are the rest of the group I 'hang around' with at lunch e.t.c.

Sorry if it's confusing, I don't blame you if you're bored! Let me try and make my blog a bit more entertaining. I'm going to browse online and share some products on my wish-list.





Nobody understands quite how desperately I would like a camera. A Canon one would be perfect, but anything will do. They're pretty expensive, but I'm sure you can get them from eBay or such. Please Mom?




This is kind of random, but gosh I need a summer wardrobe. I go to college dressed in my winter coat and ugg boots, and it's getting embarrassing now!




I really really want some Vans. Everybody wears them, they're lovely and they go with practically anything. GIMME




This is going to seem pointless, seeing as I already have a mobile phone which works perfectly fine, but I really would like an iPhone. They're so wonderful. I tell you, if I ever do get one, it'll be when they go out of date.




And finally, I really do need a Mothers Day card for Sunday. I haven't brought my mom a thing, I feel so bad. She's really kind and said she didn't want anything, we needn't bother, but still. She's my mom, you know?


So there you have it, my wishlist of the week. Speaking of spending money, I don't think I will be for a while. I only managed to exceed my phone bill, and my mom now has to pay almost £80.00! I feel so silly and bad and guilty. Silly me.


Before I go, I'll leave you with a song I enjoy listening to. It's called 'Doe Deer' by Crystal Castles. Enjoy :)





xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment