Thank God! I've missed it so badly! Ah well, it's back again, so I am now going to reblog madly.
Today's been good, my cousin visited today and we ate a lovely dinner.
I'm pretty close to my cousin. She's 29 but basically has the mind and learning needs of a 9-year-old. She's sort of handicapped, but hates it when people say that about her. She's been through so many heart operations, including one to remove three blood clots. Gosh, it's amazing how she's managed to fight through everything. I'm so proud of her. She sells products she makes, and gives the money to charity. She loves helping others. According to my other cousin (her sister), she could 'go' any time. She's a high-risk heart patient, apparently. I actually don't know what I would do without my cousin.
I watched the ending of 'The Human Centipede' and cannot wait for the sequel!
Considering I had Travel & Tourism work to do, I didn't really do much of it sadly. I shall do that tomorrow instead.
I've got nothing left to say really, except I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day tomorrow.
Goodnight :)
xxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment