Saturday, April 09, 2011

13 - Hardly unlucky

Oooh, I introduce my thirteenth post! Not that it's gonna be bad... well, I hope not at least.

Today has been lovely, so gorgeous! The weather was amazing, whilst looking in the sky it feels like you're in a completely different country. Like Spain or Dubai or something. Wonderful stuff.

I spent about three quarters of the day outside in my back garden. It was lovely, even though I was revising. Doing a bit of law, writing up notes and shizzzzz.



The chickens were out of their run all day, they were SO SO happy! It was adorable, they'd run up to me and look up and cluck :}



Planning to go on a family picnic tomorrow, should be fun. As long as we're back in time, so I can do my bloody History essay! Grrr, I hate starting college at 8:30am on Mondays.

Here are some (very) random photographs I took today.


Well, meet Miss Pepperpot!

 And, this is White Tail.

 Toffee, Summer and Black Tail.

Summer and Toffee. (sorry if you're bored of the chickens LOL!)

 Erm, a sky and a blossom tree?

 So fair enough, this wasn't today. But here's a (horrid) photo of me.


Well, there you have it, guys. My day in photos LOL.
Think I'll be off to bed now, need some decent sleep if we're going out tomorrow. I hope it's sunny!

Take care, I love you all <3
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment