Hello hello hello, my lovely readers!
It's been a while (well, a day or two) and sorry about that. I've just been doing Travel coursework, I tell you, it's taking over my life! So is History. It's as if English and Law aren't important anymore. I can just imagine them battling it out...
LOL, that made me laugh.
Today, I told P I liked him. I took my anon's advice, and went ahead and explained how I would like to meet up with him etc. etc. My anon is lovely, but I don't think P is impressed. I haven't had a reply, but I still am proud of myself for managing to do it. If you're reading this anon, thank you.
Today was beautiful. Spent lunch in the park with H, S1, K, D, A, L and S2. It was fun. After college I met my sister, A, bought a pack of cookies from Sainsbury's
And a pack of Toffee Crisp.
And finally, a chocolate Yazoo.
Well, aren't I healthy! Tomorrow should be OK. I have an Extended Studies Project meeting after college, and then I shall be home and blogging again. I swear, all I ever do is blog and eat! And sleep. And use the loo. OK, that's enough, Mehrun!
I think I shall sleep now, I'm knackered. I'm just gonna hope for the best, I guess.
Night, wonderful people!
xxxxx




No comments:
Post a Comment