I don't even know why I am feeling so happy, I mean nothing at all has happened to make me like this. It was probably due to the weather, it was just gorgeous today!
Here's a photo I took of D's daisy chain bracelet today.
It's just so lovely and summery, you know!?
I should actually be feeling at crap as crap can get. I could be drowning in my tears, contemplating on running away (which I was actually going to do yesterday, plan everything out...), but no. Here I am, being the optimistic person I am!
It's pretty wonderful, I tell you.
We have another week of college left, which is quite unfair. Everybody else is on their Easter holidays (Happy Easter guys!) and you have us sixth form peeps (LOL, peeps!) who are just going to stroll in like *hey, we're at college guyssssssssss* no. It's just not right!
Haha, sorry, I just had to do it! I got bored ;)
Well, I've heard this weekend is supposed to be lovely and sunny, so I'm hoping to go on a picnic with my parents tomorrow, whilst A is at her friend's house. Cheesy, I know, but it should allow some 'bonding', Mother-Father-daughter time.
D may be coming to stay! D2 that is, not the one in the photo above. The one living in Edinburgh, it would be so lovely if she would come and stay during Summer. I'd show her all the local places and we've have a blast. I hope this happens, watch this space!
Meet my signed Manuel Neuer poster! I am so happy with this :3 I have it stuck on my door, under my Prince Caspian poster, next to my Robert Sheehan, MGMT, Jonas Brothers and Twilights posters. Oh yeah. This made me so happy, it took FOREVER to arrive, but gosh was it worth it!
OK, fun over. I have so much revision to do, I may have to devise a decent-looking timetable in order for my Mom to be satisied with me. UGH EFFORT!
Just before I go, I tell you one thing. Boys are nice, but gosh they're confusing. I can never understand them. For now, I'm just going to forget about getting a boyfriend or liking somebody (still like P though, don't get me wrong! P's wonderful) and just get on with life. Friends are all that matter right?
It's not that I don't like boys, that's just sexist and downright selfish, but I just find them confusing, and for anything more than friends, I'm going to leave it for now. I guess I can just wait, you know? Get on with life.
And anyway, as my Mom would say: "Education's more important!"
Cheers Mom, I love you too!
Anyway, I think I might go to bed. Read a magazine and listen to a bit of Crystal Castles, I'm feeling this! It's been a good but strange day.
Goodnight, take care!
p.s. - Here, do have a recent photograph of me! This was yesterday, I am wearing my Poland hoodie, which is quite clearly the most comfortable article of clothing I own. Other than my sexy pj's of course! "Jaffadrop" was my nickname at the time we went to Poland (April 2010). Right now, it seems to have disappeared, so people are like, "Jaffadrop? Say what!?"





No comments:
Post a Comment