This is a photo I took a while back now, last summer I think. We went on a drive down the motorway, on a lovely sunny day. I'm seriously getting into the summer mood, whilst listening to Frankmusik = perfection!
This morning I went outside by my five chickens (yes, we have pet chickens!) and they're so friendly! They just hovered by me, looking up and clucking away. I swear, they're adorable. I'll try and get a photo for you soon. Here's one I took on my disposable, but you can't see them very well.
The orangey-white coloured hen is called Summer. She makes a noise like a cat - "meow meow!"
I cannot believe it's less than FOUR weeks until my Travel & Tourism exam! That means my History exam, English exam and Law exam are around then. Oh God, I need to start revising SO BADLY. I may have to give up Blogger/Facebook/Tumblr for a while, sadly :(
I guess my grades are important, considering this is A-Level.
It's Mother's Day today, of course! 3-4-2011. We didn't buy anything for our Mom, but A and I did bring her breakfast in bed. A made French toast, while I (well, attempted to) arranged the plates and made a cuppa for her. She liked it very much. We wrote her a card and I think I'll bake a big cake for her later, plus one for my nana. My nana likes sponge cake.
They're really good, Far East Movement are. I can't stop listening to this album, along with Frankmusik's Complete Me. Wonderful stuff, really making me happy.
I think I may go now, start on my coursework and eventually bake two large cakes! Don't forget you can find me on Tumblr here.
Goodbye, take care and I hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day!
xxxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment