Thursday, March 31, 2011

02 - My favourite film


This is the official trailer for the movie, 'The Reader'. I can quite honestly say it is one of my favourite films ever. I like discovering history, and reading books such as 'Alone in Berlin' by Hans Fallada, and there was also another book which my old history teacher allowed me to borrow. I don't quite remember the title, but it was about the Holocaust.
This movie is great. I am not one for movie reviews, but I would definitely give this a 10/10!
Kate Winslet is a wonderful actress, but most of all, David Kross is just, well, breath-taking! He is also a good actor, and plays the role well. 
There are many other films which I have watched and enjoyed, but cannot think of them on the spot. Other than films, on TV I enjoy watching Skins, Misfits, Eastenders, The Inbetweeners, Shameless, Take Me Out, iCarly, The Bill, Come Dine With Me and Coach Trip. I like TV shows which make you laugh, and put you in a good mood.
I think I should go to bed now, it has just gone a quarter part 10, and I have to be at college at 8:30am in the morning. I need sleep.
Thank you for reading, goodnight






xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment