Thursday, March 31, 2011

01 - Welcome to my blog

Hello there, and thank you for visiting my blog :) 
If you are reading this, perhaps you are interested in me and my feelings. If this is true, thank you very much. It is very rare for people to feel like this.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mehrun, female, 16 years old and I live in the UK. I am a relatively happy person, I smile a lot and people often describe me as 'too happy'. I guess that is a good thing... right? I am at sixth form, studying Law, Travel & Tourism, English Language and Tudor History. It's OK, nothing special. I like to make people happy, and am always open for advice.
I decided to create this blog in order to type up my feelings, and I genuinely quite liked the idea of running a blog. I would appreciate it greatly if you, the kind reader of this blog, would feedback and tell me what you think of my blog. 
I also have Tumblr.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much I will writing it.



xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment