Saturday, May 07, 2011

16 - Big apology...

I'm sorry :-(


I'm really really really sorry I haven't posted anything for almost a month, I mean I don't even know if people read my blog (according to the people counter, they do!), but I do need to post frequently, GOD MEHRUN.

But yeah, I just haven't had the chance to write anything properly. Exams are coming up in the next month, so I'm going to be revising for them now. (Unfortunately...)

The last couple of weeks have been super strange. I am totally insecure about myself, and it's getting worse. Thank God I only have a week left of college until study leave.

Anyway, I think I'll go and start my revision now.
Before I go, I have to mention the Manuel Neuer fansite my friend, Daniela, and I set up. Also, my Tumblr, don't forget to take a look!

Take care of yourself,


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment